Wrought Iron Estate Tuteur
PRICE: Please contact us for pricing.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This hand-forged freestanding trellis adds a classic sculptural element to the landscape. Perfect for flowering vines, or a dramatic statement unadorned, the Wrought Iron Estate Tuteur adds height and architectural detail to the garden. The tuteur features interlocking circles and a classic ball finial, and is finished with high-performance marine-grade paint. Custom paint colors are available. The natural aging process in an outdoor environment will create variations in the patina that add character and distinction to our tuteurs.
COLOR: Magnolia White
SHIPPING: Allow 10-12 weeks for delivery, as each piece is made-to-order especially for you. Please contact us for a shipping quote. We will work with you to determine the most cost-effective method of packaging and transport based on the size of your order and your location.
Frame Materials and Finish:
● Hand-forged and welded iron frame with iron ball finial
● High-performance, marine grade paint finish
Care of Frame and Finish:
MTL uses a high-performance marine grade paint on their wrought iron furniture to ensure years of outdoor use.
● Clean with mild soap and water, using a soft sponge or cloth to remove dirt, pollen or other outdoor particles. Dry with a soft cloth. Do not allow water to pool in crevices.
● Dirt can cause paint to deteriorate and expose the metal to rusting. Long-time exposure to the elements and contact with abrasive flooring and plants can also scratch metal and cause rusting. If rust appears, sand area down to bare metal, prime and coat with the touch-up paint provided in the touch up kit.
● Furniture should be covered or moved inside a shed or garage during winter months after a thorough cleaning and drying.
Other Features of the Product:
● Paint color can be customized to client specification.
● Tuteur must be firmly secured to the ground using steel anchors (provided).
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
Tuteur Dimensions (Inches and Centimeters)
Base W (Width) 24 in | 60.96 cm
Base D (Depth) 24 in | 60.96 cm
Overall H (Height) 96 in | 243.84 cm
Stakes L (Length) 6.5 in | 16.51 cm
Finial Diameter 2.5 in | 1.13 cm
Finial Height 3.5 in | 1.58 cm
Tuteur Weight (LB and KG)
90 lbs | 40.82 kg (approx)